Thanks for visiting us here online. We're so glad you stopped by. There's one big thing you should know about the people that make up Fellowship United Methodist Church. We are not perfect and we don’t expect you to be. We are simple people dedicated to our mission of "leading more people into a growing relationship with Jesus Christ." You don’t have to “get your act together” before you come to church here. You can come as you are. You don’t have to "do life" alone - we'd love to "do life" with you.
Here is what you can expect when you visit:
- A warm, casual, welcoming atmosphere (You will see people wearing everything from suits to jeans to shorts.)
- Engaging Sunday morning worship experiences that last about an hour.
- Thought-provoking messages based on the Bible.
- Fun experiences and engaging environments for your children and youth.
- Opportunities to meet and connect with others who are on the path to deeper discipleship.
We offer three worship experiences each week:
- 8:45am - Daybreak Communion Service - This 5-7 minute experience is a weekly celebration of the Sacrament of Holy Communion.
- 9:00am - Fuel Modern Worship Service - This 50-60 minute worship experience is our Modern worship service with contemporary music led by our Ignite Worship Band. The worship leaders and pastors wear jeans in this service. (The dress for this service is casual.)
- 11:00am - Heritage Traditional Worship Service - This 60-65 minute worship experience is our Traditional worship service with traditonal music led by our Chancel Choir. The pastors and choir wear robes in this service. (The dress for this service is casual as well.)
- Our worship team works hard every week to provide uplifting and inspiring worship experiences. Our preaching pastors, primarily our Senior Pastor Rev. Edlen Cowley, works to deliver scripture-based and driven messages that will kickoff your week on a high note.
We cannot wait to meet YOU. Hopefully we'll have the pleasure of meeting YOU this coming Sunday morning.
Do you have any questions about Fellowship UMC we can answer before you come?
Please contact us:
Rev. Edlen Cowley, Senior Pastor - email@example.com
Cheryl Jordan, Director, Music and Worship - firstname.lastname@example.org
Stephanie Darter, Director, Children's Intentional Faith Development - email@example.com
Rev. Ashley Anne Sipe, Director, Adult and Student Intentional Faith Development - firstname.lastname@example.org