Thanks for visiting us here online. We're so glad you stopped by. There's one big thing you should know about the people that make up Fellowship United Methodist Church. We are not perfect and we don’t expect you to be. We are simple people dedicated to our mission of "leading more people into a growing relationship with Jesus Christ." You don’t have to “get your act together” before you come to church here. You can come as you are. You don’t have to "do life" alone - we'd love to "do life" with you.
Here is what you can expect when you visit:
- A warm, casual, welcoming atmosphere (You will see people wearing everything from suits to jeans to shorts.)
- Engaging Sunday morning worship experiences that last about an hour.
- Thought-provoking messages based on the Bible.
- Fun experiences and engaging environments for your children and youth.
- Opportunities to meet and connect with others who are on the path to deeper discipleship.
*UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE: All in-person worship is cancelled due to COVID-19 requirements. We are still holding worship via FaceBook Live at 9am, 10am and 11am.
We offer weekly communion and three worship experiences each week (once reinstated, this will be our notmal schedule):
- 8:45am - Daybreak Communion Service - This 5-7 minute experience is a weekly celebration of the Sacrament of Holy Communion.
- 9:00am - Nexus Modern Worship Service - This 50-60 minute worship experience is our Modern worship service with Modern worship music. The dress for this service is casual.
- 10:00am - Intersection 101 Emerging Worship Service - This 45-50 minute worship experience is our Emerging worship service with Modern worship music. The dress for this service is casual.
- 11:00am - Heritage Traditional Worship Service - This 60-65 minute worship experience is our Traditional worship service with Traditonal music led by our Chancel Choir. The dress for this service is casual.
- Cheryl Jordan and our worship team work hard every week to provide uplifting and inspiring worship experiences. Rev. Ashley Anne Sipe is the preacher for our 10:00am service. Our Senior Pastor, Rev. Edlen Cowley, is the preacher for our 9:00am and 11:00am services. The vision for our services is to bring you into the presence of God and kickoff your week on a high note.
We cannot wait to meet YOU. Hopefully we'll have the pleasure of meeting YOU this coming Sunday morning.
Do you have any questions about Fellowship UMC we can answer before you come?
Please contact us:
Rev. Edlen Cowley, Senior Minister - firstname.lastname@example.org
Rev. Ashley Anne Sipe, Associate Minister - email@example.com
Cheryl Jordan, Director, Music and Worship - firstname.lastname@example.org
Stephanie Darter, Director, Children's Intentional Faith Development - email@example.com