Thanks for visiting us here online. We're so glad you stopped by. There's one big thing you should know about the people that make up Fellowship United Methodist Church. We are not perfect and we don’t expect you to be. We are simple people dedicated to our mission of "leading more people into a growing relationship with Jesus Christ." You don’t have to “get your act together” before you come to church here. You can come as you are. You don’t have to "do life" alone - we'd love to "do life" with you.
Here is what you can expect when you visit:
- A warm, casual, welcoming atmosphere (You will see people wearing everything from suits to jeans to shorts.)
- Engaging Sunday morning worship experiences that last about an hour.
- Thought-provoking messages based on the Bible.
- Fun experiences and engaging environments for your children and youth.
- Opportunities to meet and connect with others who are on the path to deeper discipleship.
- 9:00am - Modern Worship Service (In-Person|Legends Hall and Online|Facebook Live) - This 45 minute worship experience features modern worship music and message. Rev. Bill Eason is the regular preacher for this service.
- 11:00am - Traditional Worship Service (In-Person|Sanctuary and Online|Facebook Live) - This 60 minute worship experience is our Traditional worship service with Traditional music led by our Sanctuary Singers. Rev. Bill Eason is the regular preacher for this service.
- Our worship team works hard every week to provide uplifting and inspiring worship experiences. The vision for our services is to bring you into the presence of God and kickoff your week on a high note.
We cannot wait to meet YOU. Hopefully we'll have the pleasure of meeting YOU this coming Sunday morning.
Do you have any questions about Fellowship UMC we can answer before you come?
Please contact us:
Rev. Bill Eason, Senior Pastor - email@example.com
Karen Benaway, Office Administrator - firstname.lastname@example.org
Tyler Sweatt, Director of Youth Ministry - email@example.com
Betsy Modrzejewski, Director of Children's Ministry - firstname.lastname@example.org